Compatible with the MyVirtuoso Home smart home system and with all systems that communicate via the Z-Wave wireless network, the module we propose is a device equipped with 10 independent relay outputs, which can also be used for on / off control of any type automation, and 4 analog inputs that can be used to read NTC resistive sensors or 0 - 10 Vdc voltage. The device is powered by 230Vac current and is able to supply an output power supply of 24 Vdc or 230 Vca.
It attaches directly to a DIN rail ensuring maximum order in the necessary wiring.
What you can do with this Module?
- Manage hydronic heating and cooling systems via the Z-Wave wireless network.
- Control the thermovalves of floor systems using the output power supplied by the module.
- On / Off control of lights.
- On / Off control of roller shutter actuators or of any automation system.
- 1x Module with 4 analog inputs and 10 NO and NC outputs with 230Vac or 24Vdc power supply 01335-1370-00.
- 1x User Manual.
Do you need more information? Download the documentation available below and if you still need our help please do not hesitate to contact us.
TECHNICAL NOTE. The Module with 4 analog inputs and 10 NO and NC outputs with 230Vac or 24Vdc power supply is the ideal device for managing hydronic heating and cooling systems and for controlling the thermovalves of underfloor systems.