Wall-mounted wireless thermostat WMTE-110
This weekly programmable thermostat allows you to precisely control the temperature of individual rooms, thanks to the EcoDHOME multi-channel receiver.
Using wireless technology, the WMTE is able to control the opening/closing of solenoid valves or switch on/off electric heating systems, without being constrained by the existing electrical system.
The system is modular and therefore brings high flexibility in system configuration.
The heart of the system is the WMTE-110 programmable area thermostat, which manages schedules and daily settings, measures zone temperature and sends commands to power on/off the receiver control units (sold separately).
With WMTE-110 you can control up to 4 periods of each day programmable (5+1+1). The Holidays function will help you to save energy and money.
- 4 periods of each day programmable(5+1+1)
- Heating control.
- Holidays function.
- Large display.
- Six buttons make it easy to use.
- Power supply: 2 batteries AAA 1.5 V.
- Temperature settings: 5÷30°C, 0.5°C increments.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5°C.
- Frequency: 433 MHz.
- Receiver switch contact: NO and NC.
- Dimensions: 88 mm (A) * 135 mm (L) * 22 mm (P).