Receiver control unit for WMTE-701 (4-channel model)
The receiver unit WMTE-701R4 receives information from the WMTE-701 programmable thermostat and acts as an actuator, turning on and off solenoid valves and control devices for heating/cooling installations (boilers, fan coil units, convection heaters, air conditioners, etc.).
The receiver control unit can be installed under the boiler or on the wall, replacing the traditional thermostat, and the four channel version, in the vicinity of the system control valves.
- 4 channels.
- Output: switch relay.
- Dimensions: 113 x 80 x 31 mm.
- Power supply: 220 VCA (±10%) 50Hz.
- Contact capacity: 5A/250Vca.
- Working environment temperature: -18÷50°C.
- Frequency: 433 MHz.
- Wireless transmission distance: indoor 16 / 50 m; outdoor 200 m (RF/MRF).
- Dimensions: 113 mm * 80 mm * 31 mm.