Wireless thermostat TTD2000
The TTD2000 wireless thermostat remotely controls the heads connected to it. Once paired with the TTD2000 wireless thermostat, the TTD150 heads will only respond to its commands.The aim of the TTD2000 wireless thermostat and TTD150 thermostatic head kit is to enable full temperature control within a room. The kit also enables remote temperature control where a standalone head will give an unrepresentative reading, say when a radiator is covered or in a confined space; thus the wireless thermostat can be placed in a more suitable position.
- Maximum range: 20 m.
- Large LCD display.
- Adjustment function: weekly, automatic or manual.
- Programming: hourly and weekly (up to 6 on/off cycles).
- Displays the program, the set temperature, time and date.
- Holiday function keeps consumption to a minimum during periods of vacation.
- Open window detection function.
- Child lock function.
- Anti-frost / limescale function.
- Batteries: 2 x AA IEC LR3, 1,5V.
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 21,5 mm.