MCEE USB energy meter
MCEE USB is a bi-directional (2-way) electricity monitoring and control system. It uses two transmitters with sensor clamps to collect home energy consumption data. This system supports the remote monitoring and can support up to 15pcs of 1-way power transmitters and each transmitter can support up to 3pcs of sensor clamps.
The RJ45-USB data cable and the software allow you to view your electricity consumption data / solar production data and turn on/off the connected electrical appliances using your computer.
- Dimensions: 72 mm x 88 mm x 50 mm.
- Metering: single-phase and three-fase (with 2 additional clamps).
- Monitoring real time energy production and consumption, costs and CO2-emissions.
- Monitoring historical data divided by day, week, month and current year.
- Clock and date.
- Monitoring real time energy variaton when related appliance is switched on or off.
- Data storage up to 12 months maximum.
- Costs expressed in €, £ and $.
- Two different time frames (day and night) for energy consumption.
- Electrical supply.
- Sensor power supply: 2 x C, IEC LR14, 1,5 V.
- Maximum error of 5%.
- 10mm clamp measures from 0,2A to 50A for each phase (maximum power consumption: 11,5kW for each phase @ 230VCA).
- 25mm clamp measures from 0,2A to 100A for each phase (maximum power consumption: 23W for each phase @ 230VCA).
- Data transmission time lap: 6s or 120s.
- Maximum range: 30 m.
- Frequency: 433.92 Mhz.
Software directly compatible with:
- Windows XP.
- Windows Vista.
- Windows 7.
Through appropriate USB cable (sold separately), the software is compatible with:
- Windows 8 .
- Windows 10.
Monitor. 2 transmitter with sensor clamp (10 mm). 1 USB cable. Power supply. User manual.