MCEE Solar 25 energy meter
MCEE Solar is a bi-directional (2-way) electricity monitoring and control system with solar monitoring and automatic operation functions. It uses two transmitters with sensor clamps to collect home energy consumption data and solar production data. This system supports the remote monitoring and control of up to 12pcs 2-way sensor sockets (or RF switches), three among them have automatic operation function.
The MCEE Solar wireless electricity monitoring and control system (Solar Version) consists of:
- 1pc controller with power adapter: the controller receives data from the transmitters (one for home, the other for solar) and displays their real time data as well as their balance value on the LCD.
The user can view the history data of home energy consumption and solar production as well as the energy consumption of each appliance (lightings) on the Controller. The Controller allows the user to send switching on/off instruction wirelessly to the sensor sockets (or RF switches) to remotely control the appliances (or lightings). The Controller allows the user to set automatic operation for No.1-3 channels according to the balance status between the home energy consumption and solar production.
- 2pcs 1-way transmitters with sensor clamp: one transmitter is for monitoring the total home energy consumption, the other for monitoring the solar energy production. Both transmitters send the collected data to the Controller wirelessly. Each transmitter supports up to 3pcs sensor clamps to support 3-phase.
- Several 2-way sensor sockets (or RF switches) that are used to monitor and remote control connected appliances (or lightings) in the system. One system can support up to 12pcs sensor sockets (or RF switches). And, No.1-3 channels have automatic intelligent switching on/off function according to the balance between the home energy consumption and the solar energy production.
1pc RJ45-USB data cable to provide computer link: the 2-way sensor sockets (or RF switches) work as the sensor terminals and detects the power consumption data from the appliances (or lightings). The sensor sockets are used for appliances, while the RF switches are mainly used for lightings. They also receive instruction from the Controller wirelessly to switch on/off the connected appliances or lightings. The 1-way transmitter does not have control function.
- Dimensions: 140 mm x 85 mm x 26 mm.
- Metering: single-phase and three-fase (with 2 additional clamps).
- Monitoring real time energy production and consumption, costs and CO2-emissions.
- Monitoring historical data divided by day, week, month and current year.
- Clock and date.
- Alarm warning when balance between the home electricity consumption and solar production is negative.
- Data storage up to 12 months maximum.
- Costs expressed in € and $.
- Two different time frames (day and night) for energy consumption.
- Produced kW value setup.
- Electrical supply.
- Sensor power supply: 2 x C, IEC LR14, 1,5 V.
- Maximum error of 5%.
- 25mm clamp measures from 0,2A to 100A for each phase (maximum power consumption: 23kW for each phase @ 230VCA).
- Data transmission time lap: 6s or 120s.
- Maximum range: 30 m.
- Frequency: 433.92 Mhz.
Software directly compatible with:
- Windows XP.
- Windows Vista.
- Windows 7.
Through appropriate USB cable (sold separately), the software is compatible with:
- Windows 8 .
- Windows 10.
Monitor. 2 transmitter with sensor clamp (25 mm). 1 USB cable. Power supply. User manual.