MCEE Solar is a bi-directional (2-way) electricity monitoring and control system with solar monitoring and automatic operation functions.
It uses two transmitters with sensor clamps and the wireless technology to collect home energy consumption data and solar production data.
MCEE Solar supports the remote monitoring and, with the RJ45-USB data cable and the software, you can view your electricity consumption data/solar production data and turn on/off the connected electrical appliances using your computer.
- Real time monitoring of your energy consumptions.
- With MCEE Solar, you can control the energy production of your photovoltaic plant.
- With Smart Socket, you can monitor energy consumption of your appliances.
- Consumptions displayed in terms of cost too.
It is possibile to control the energy production of photovoltaic plants and to set an alarm warning when balance between the home electricity consumption and solar production is negative.
2-way sensor sockets (or RF switches) can be associeted to MCEE Solar and are used to monitor and remote control connected appliances (or lightings) in the system. One system can support up to 12pcs sensor sockets (or RF switches).
Installation of the 1-way Power Transmitter and the Sensor Clamp:
Place the transmitter labeled with “home consumption” near the input trunk cables for home (usually under the electricity meter). Fix the Sensor Clamp around the live wire or the null wire of the input trunk cables for the home. Make sure to let the wire pass through the clamp.
The Sensor Clamp immediately starts to detect the current and the transmitter sends the data to the controller. The monitoring system now starts to monitor the electricity energy consumption of home. And the user will begin to see the real data of home energy consumption on the LCD of the Controller.
The transmitter can be put flat in a dry place nearby or be stuck on the wall nearby.
Saving is just a click away!
With the RJ45-USB data cable and the software, you can view your electricity consumption data/solar production data and turn on/off the connected electrical appliances using your computer.
In the main window you can monitor real time consumption and historical data (last 40 days and last 24 months)
- Dimensions: 140 mm x 85 mm x 26 mm.
- Metering: single-phase and three-fase (with 2 additional clamps).
- Monitoring real time energy production and consumption, costs and CO2-emissions.
- Monitoring historical data divided by day, week, month and current year.
- Clock and date.
- Alarm warning when balance between the home electricity consumption and solar production is negative.
- Data storage up to 12 months maximum.
- Costs expressed in € and $.
- Two different time frames (day and night) for energy consumption.
- Produced kW value setup.
- Electrical supply.
- Sensor power supply: 2 x C, IEC LR14, 1,5 V.
- Maximum error of 5%.
- 10mm clamp measures from 0,2A to 50A for each phase (maximum power consumption: 11,5kW for each phase @ 230VCA).
- Data transmission time lap: 6s or 120s.
- Maximum range: 30 m.
- Frequency: 433.92 Mhz.
Software directly compatible with:
- Windows XP.
- Windows Vista.
- Windows 7.
Through appropriate USB cable (sold separately), the software is compatible with:
- Windows 8.
- Windows 10.